ربنا موجود
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ربنا موجود

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

رسايل للكريسماس

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
michealgirl
عضو مالوش حل (ذهبى)
عضو مالوش حل (ذهبى)
michealgirl

انثى عدد الرسائل : 334
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة بكلية العلوم
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/03/2008

رسايل للكريسماس Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رسايل للكريسماس   رسايل للكريسماس I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2008 8:18 pm

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS
I hope you have a wonderful christmas . have a great new year ! Hopefully santa will be extra good to you . enjoy your holidays !HAPPY CHRISTMAS
New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.HAPPY CHRISTMAS
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & a great new year. Hopefully Santa will be extra good to you. Merry Christmas & Happy new year
If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Shakespeare
عضو ماسى ( مفيش بعده )
عضو ماسى ( مفيش بعده )
Shakespeare

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1265
العمر : 36
العمل/الترفيه : English Young Man
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/03/2008

رسايل للكريسماس Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسايل للكريسماس   رسايل للكريسماس I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 6:17 am

ميرسى خالص على الموضوع الجامد ده
انا اخدت الرسالة دى على فكرة بس مكتبتش رد و لما عجبت اصحابى ادينى بشكرك اهو

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

رسايل للكريسماس
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ربنا موجود :: قسم الشباب :: مواضيع شبابيه-
انتقل الى: